The buyers, natural and non-professional persons, benefit from a withdrawal period of fourteen days as from receipt of their order by themselves or by a third-party for exchange or reimbursement without penalties, excepting the return costs which shall be at their expense.
Buyers can use the withdrawal form available on the website (Withdrawal form), but can also draw up and send any other unambiguous declaration to this address: Michel Vaillant - BP124 - 74302 CLUSES cedex or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For orders at Pick-up Points, returns shall be made using the withdrawal form or by plain paper.
To ensure compliance with the deadline, the buyer simply has to send the withdrawal document within the stipulated time. He will then receive an e-mail acknowledging the withdrawal.
Products shall be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition for resale. If this is not the case, products shall not be taken back, exchanged or reimbursed.
Reimbursement shall be made on receipt of the returned goods. The delivery costs for the transaction shall be reimbursed and, if the buyer has opted for a delivery incurring an additional cost (e.g. express, against signature, etc.), he shall be reimbursed on the basis of a standard dispatch method.
For products weighing more than 30 kg, the buyer shall bear the return costs that shall be approximately identical to or 10 to 15 euros more than the delivery costs paid in the case of a standard dispatch.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom-made products.
Return by post:
1. Prepare your product for return by packaging it carefully to ensure it is protected during transport (ideally in its original parcel). Fill in the withdrawal form or write a letter indicating your name, the order number and the reference of the product(s) returned, and slip it into the parcel.
2. Send your parcel to: Michel Vaillant - BP124 - 74302 CLUSES cedex.
3. On receipt of your parcel, the product will be checked. If it satisfies the return conditions, we shall reimburse you via the payment method used for ordering. If, however, it does not satisfy the return conditions, we cannot reimburse you and we shall return the product to you.
Reasons for return:
1. The product was damaged during transport.
2. I didn’t order the item received.
3. I am disappointed by the product.
4. The product is defective.
5. The order was dispatched twice.
6. I exercise my right of withdrawal during the 14-day period following receipt of my order.
In accordance with the Hamon law, you can find the withdrawal form here.